6th of April 2011
President: Asami Ooyama
Vice President: Yuki Tanaka
Secretary: Yuko Yagi
Treasurer: Hiroko Fujiwara
Our goal is to establish friendship, camaraderie, assistance, a circle of English conversationalist, book reading club, to travel around Metro Manila, enjoy dining and learning the Filipino culture!
Be a part of us!
Why is One on One an effecive method of learning English?
Personal tutorials ensure individual attention
- Program is adapted to meet the needs and interests of each individual
- Enjoy learning and practice conversations with your teacher
Why learn English with us?
- WHY: Our teachers focus on helping each student achieve accuracy and confidence in speaking English for social, educational, or business settings.
- WHAT: Learn more by choosing extra One-on-One lessons or if you need a course which focuses more on specific topics (work-related, travel, etc.), we will design a CUSTOMIZED LESSON based on your personal needs.
- HOW: Develop the communication skills needed to succeed in today's international environment. Our courses develop your conversational English, vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar, as well as reading and writing skills for work, travel, and social settings.
- WHO: SAKURA LANGUAGE CENTER English Teachers will provide the lessons, identify your learning needs, and help you to make rapid progress. Our teachers are all qualified, skilled, knowledgeable, and friendly and they are just waiting for you to come and learn English with them.
Why choose SAKURA LANGUAGE's to learn English Online?
Do you know what your English level is?
Proficiency: You are very close to native speaker fluency and can handle all complex written and spoken language
Upper Intermediate: You communicate confidently and fluently, but may lack specialist vocabulary and make some errors with complex language
Intermediate: You are competent with grammar a...nd can understand and contribute to most conversations on familiar topics, but may make some mistakes
Pre-Intermediate: You can talk about everyday matters but with a limited range of style and expression. You read and write fluently about familiar topics
Basic: You can write and speak in familiar situations and have a fair knowledge
of grammar, but your vocabulary is limited
Beginner: You can use and recognise common words and greetings and simple
instructions but you have limited grammatical knowledgeSee More
SAKURA LANGUAGE – The most convenient way to learn English!
- Learn English with our skilled and friendly teachers 24/7
- Our teachers highly proficient in English and ESL certified
- Certified English Online Curriculum
- 100% guaranteed intensive and interactive course training
- We give personalized and updated progress reports to measure the student's imporvement
- TOEIC® and TOEFL® reviews also available
- Certification given upon course completion
- Fast, secure, and easy online payments via Bank of the Philippine Islands or using your Major Credit Cards.
Download SKYPE and add sakuralanguage.
Contact us via
AOL Instant Messenger: sakuralanguage
Sakura Language Center 2001 to present.
Learn English - Time Time Time - The funniest home videos are here
Sign them up here for FREE!.
Sakura Language Center reserves the right to change, modify and cancel this promotion without prior notice. We will not be held liable for any delay or failure on the part of subscribers to receive the promo sale alert notifications for any reason, including an inactive email account, or technical difficulties associated therewith.